Innovative designs providing acoustic solutions for Education, Offices, Commercial, Hospitality, Leisure and Domestic applications.
Using recycled materials for their panels, Soundtect™ has managed to camouflage acoustic function with imagination, and produce panels that are technically admirable due to their finely tuned balance of reverberation control and sound absorption.
Soundtect manufacture and supply acoustic treatments for walls and ceilings. Highly design led; these panels dramatically improve audibility in any interior that suffers from reverberation issues. With a collection of panels which are proven to improve acoustic quality including class A, Soundtect sound absorbing acoustic panels are suitable for any environment needing noise reduction solutions.
It’s through curiosity and looking at opportunities in new ways that we’ve always mapped our path at Soundtect. There’s always an opportunity to make a difference.
- "ABDA were so pleased with the effect that the Soundtect panels gave to the café, both in terms of acoustic performance and visual impact. The panels fitted perfectly with our installation programme, they were easy to install and Soundtect were very helpful from specification, through the order and installation. ABDA would use this system again and think they provide a funky & fresh impact to any interior."
- The wall is looking great! It's also made a huge difference with the noise and ambience in the restaurant as well!! Thanks again” says Iris Restaurant.
- loving our new feature wall! Highly recommended, it has made a massive difference with the acoustics in the room!!
- the panels we recently installed have not only made a noticeable difference to the room acoustics, they also look fantastic- the customers love the new look and have already commented on how much quieter the offices are
- We couldn’t be happier with our acoustic sound panels and the image it projects on our business.
But the panels are far more than a practical application, they provide a look and feel like no one else on the high street and new people are walking in off the street to find out more about our business because of them.
On many occasions we have been congratulated on our professional art installation. This makes me smile for two reasons, firstly I like that my clients and prospects are happy, but secondly I did the installation myself and it was so simple.
Practical, Brand Enhancing and a Real Differentiator, thank you Soundtect.
Talking Finances, Chartered Financial Planners - Datchet
Acoustic treatments in Re...
Acoustics In Restaurants. Reverberation and acoustic issues are not solely confined t...
Success at 100% Design...
We would like to thank our existing customers and all the potential new clients we me...
Home Cinemas Need Acousti...
Choosing the best or correct treatment for your home cinema whether it be a small hom...